Sunday, March 15, 2009
Well, it has been a crazy 3 weeks. We all have been sick. There is a point when we say enough is enough with the doctors. I am there. Sick of being sick. I am so glad that we are all on the mend now. Spring is here and hopefully warm weather, fruit, veggies, and wonderful homemade goodies. We are very excited to be planting our garden when the time comes. I hope that I will be able to help out. As everyone knows it is very hard to accomplish even the smallest tasks when we have little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are glad that you are feeling better. :)
Sorry to hear that you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I remember those times. They too pass---eventually.
Just remember that little people wash up and so do clothes. So, just go in the yard, or remodel or whatever and just have fun doing what you are doing. Remember when we moved to Woodruff and Elisabeth was just a little tike (18 months old) and how icky our wood floors were? She always looked terrible and unkempt but she is healthy and happy. So, just do what you need to do and little Wyatt will just tag along.
Post a Comment